Printing Your Bespoke Wedding Stationery
A wedding day is the first time spouses-to-be are setting out their very own brand. Sounds a bit extra but it’s actually true. Wedding day branding has grown over the years to the point where wedding websites and wedding hashtags are common practices. If you are going for that, we are impressed because it takes dedication.
Traditionally, wedding stationery is the first time that wedding guests will understand the theme and tone of the wedding they will attend and as print professionals, we can help with that. Working as part of “Team Wedding” we can have your printed wedding day materials sorted and, in your hand, quickly and professionally. We won’t even expect a slice of cake, but we’d never say no to cake if you’re offering…
Printing Custom Wedding Invitations
Invitations, order of service, save-the-date cards, seating plans, thank you cards and wedding menus can be designed in a flash and printed using our high tech printers.
If you do have a brilliant graphic designer on hand, we can print all of your wedding stationery using their design files. We are flexible like that.
- Top Tips To Consider When Designing Wedding Stationery
- We can’t personalise your wedding invitations, but you can leave space to handwrite your guests’ names.
- We can supply matching envelopes for your invitations so just choose them from the dropdown menu. Shipping is free.
- If you can’t find the quantity you want, we can help, just contact us.
- If you have a designer on-hand to help, then these are technical specifications that need to be adhered to: Include 3mm bleed on all sides, supply as a CMYK PDF, outline or embed fonts and use 300dpi resolution
- We offer invites on the following stocks:
Mohawk Eggshell – great for lighter coloured designs.
Pearlescent – has a pearl-like sheen that illuminates in the light.
Premium Recycled – top-notch recycled paper.
Premium Silk – top-quality paper with a matt finish.
Premium Uncoated – Uncoated paper stocks absorb ink and colours can appear slightly muted.
Standard Coated – great quality with a slight sheen.