How we’re supporting you
We have opened up our ‘Bespoke Quotes’ service if there is anything you need that you don’t see on the web site.
If you are struggling to get your Designs created or your Artwork Fixed please let us know as we will also help with that.
Please email your requests at email@example.com
Our response to the coronavirus outbreak
As the outbreak of coronavirus, or COVID-19, continues to expand we are closely monitoring the impacts of this in the UK and around the world. We will remain compliant with all UK Government and Public Health guidelines as this very fluid situation develops. We are regularly monitoring developments and following guidance and advice from the government and Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). As of right now we are experiencing no disruption to our supply or production and are hopeful this can remain for as long as possible.
We have carefully assessed our supply chain and can see that there are no immediate threats to the products and service we offer, or the delivery of them.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our staff and continuous running of our business and ensure we take all reasonable measures to minimise the impact for our customers:
- We have heightened our volume of hygiene signage and communication in all our premises with increased access to hygiene facilities for our staff and visitors.
- All our staff are aware of the current guidelines from the NHS and UK Government.
- All non-essential business travel has been cancelled and FCO travel advise is checked daily.
- All staff will follow guidelines in the event of a suspected case.
- Should we have reduced staff numbers, we have plans in place where staff can work from home where possible.
- We have a strong network of fulfillers who are on standby to assist as much as reasonably possible should we encounter any issues within our production facility.
All visitors to any of our premises must follow guidelines as highlighted throughout. The health and safety of our staff is paramount.
As the situation remains fluid, we will continue to monitor any developments and any changes which impact our clients will be communicated as a priority.
If you have any questions or require further information, please reach out to our Care team: firstname.lastname@example.org where we’ll look to get back to you as quickly as we can.