Tradeprint & DPD Delivering On Our Promises
Choosing the right delivery service that mirrors our brand values is important, after all, we all work as one team even if we are not all under the same roof.
DPD is an established and well-respected delivery service that ensures delivery of items in the simplest and speediest manner possible. The company is fuelled by a desire to seek out the latest technology which allows them to offer more and more options on their delivery services. This makes us happy as we want you to receive your print work when and where you want it.
DPD are also on a green journey of their own. Much like the team at Tradeprint, sustainability is at the heart of their business decisions. The company is building the largest all-electric delivery fleet in the UK to help emission-free cities and deliver in a cleaner and quieter fashion. DPD is working together with local authorities and academic institutions in some of the UK’s major cities to set up air quality monitoring programmes to inform decisions made about public clean air. Trees are planted every time a customer receives 50 deliveries from an electric car and packaging is made from 80% reclaimed materials made from waste from the agricultural industry and is 100% recyclable. Among many other initiatives, the DPD team have managed to avoid landfill for 100% of their waste and they are largely powered by the sun.
DPD’s green policies make us happy because we like to know that we are working alongside other business sectors that take their responsibility towards the environment as seriously as we do.
But what really, really makes us happy is how flexible delivery now is. Once your order has been packed and is ready to go, you will receive the following:
- A message to let you know that DPD are about to receive your order “We’ve received your order details, and we’re expecting your parcel shortly”
- You will then have options to:
- Deliver to your neighbour.
- Change delivery date.
- Upgrade your delivery options.
- Deliver to a safe place.
- Deliver to your nearest DPD pick up shop.
- You will be able to track your parcel information.
- You will be able to track what happens next and be told exactly what to expect from the driver. If you’re not in, the driver will do as you have instructed. At this point, you’ll have the option to change details again to suit you or have the driver drop off the parcel at your nearest DPD pick up shop.
The power of your delivery is well and truly in your hands.